The PhoneLink Carbon Monoxide Alarm has a 10 year life and features built-in radio-frequency technology to allow 50 compatible devices to interlink wirelessly for all round protection. Suitable for home, caravan, boat installations and more. PhoneLink provides the earliest possible warning of danger.
This kit is supplied with the Carbon Monoxide Alarm and the System which allows you to connect the alarm to your phone via WIFI. Other suppliers may sell these components separately.
- Suitable for:
- Rooms with fuel burning appliances, garages and boiler rooms
- Use during camping or in caravans and boats
- Product Lifespan: 10 years
- Battery: Built-in, lasts the life time of your product
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Designed for wall mounting or free standing installations
- CE marked and Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1 (domestic use) & BS EN 50291-2 (camping/caravans/boats)
- An interlinked system provides the earliest possible warning of danger
- Radio-frequency range: 200m in free space, up to 35m in buildings
- Alarm sounds at 85dB when CO levels reach 50ppm
This system provides home broadband supply using an Ethernet cable in order to provide push notifications to a mobile device. If the internet connection drops, the notifications cannot be sent, however all alarms will remain active within the home to ensure protection is still achieved.